Farming and Conservation Provides:
- Practical whole farm and estate conservation plans that integrate with individual land management
- Agri-environment applications Scottish Rural Development Agri-Environment Climate Scheme
- Biodiversity, habitat and landscape management plans through the Farm Advisory Service
- Catchment scale Natural Flood Management plans
- Peatland Restoration plans
- Designated site negotiation and practical management.
- Habitat Phase 1, UK and Local Biodiversity Action Plan (LBAP) surveys and management.
- Policy consultation and review to integrate farming and conservation